Win a Free Wonder-cation Contest Rules and Regulations
Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott "Wonder-cation" Contest
A BIG congratulations to Lyne Allard from London, Ontario for winning our first text message contest.
We are in the process of choosing our second contest winner. Stay tuned for the results.
Good News, we're giving away another Wonder-cation on June 30th, 2013.
1. Contest starts at 10:00 am on Friday, February 1st, 2013 and closes on Sunday, June 30th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Contest Closing Date”). All times are Eastern. No purchase necessary. Only one (1) entry per person.
2. To enter the contest, follow the simple steps. Text CYBM to 58585 for your chance to win a one night stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls and opt-in to receive future alert messages about special offers. You will then receive the following automated message: Thanks for entering for a FREE stay at the Courtyard Marriott Niagara Falls. Reply YES for msg's on future promotions. Standard text rates apply. Text STOP to opt-out.
3. One winner will be selected by the Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott on Monday, July 8th, 2013 at approximately 10am E.T. from all eligible entries received before or after the contest closing date. The winner will be selected at random from all the entries who have texted to opt-in to receive future alert messages about special offers.
4. The selected winner will be contacted via a text message based on the cellular phone number provided.
5. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within two (2) business days following the draw, declines the prize, or fails to return a release of liability as specified below, another entrant will be selected until the prize is awarded.
6. Participants are eligible to win one (1) grand prize consisting of a 1 night stay at the Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott which includes a 1 night stay in a standard guest room with 2 queen-sized beds.
7. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for all transportation, taxes, transfers, travel insurance, spending money, tips, meals and other travel and hotel charges not specifically mentioned as part of the grand prize. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $120.00 CDN. Prize is available for the months of September 2013 – March 2014 and must be redeemed by March 31st, 2014. Prize will be valid between Sunday – Thursday and is subject to availability and the following black-out dates: September 1st and 2nd 2013, December 24th, 25th and 31st, 2013. January 1st, 2014, February 17th, w/o March 10th - 14th. Grand Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. All accommodation is to be determined by the Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott in their sole discretion and is based on availability.
8. Grand prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. The Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever the reason, of the advertised prize in whole or in part.
9. To be declared a winner, selected entrants will need to return a signed release of liability and acknowledgment form. Contest judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
10. By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph that may be taken in publicity carried out by the Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott without further notice or compensation.
11. This contest is open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec. Contest also excludes employees of the Courtyard by Marriott, their parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial/state and municipal laws and regulations.
12. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
13. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified. Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. The Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest.
14. Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott is collecting personal data about entrants for the purpose of administering this contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by entrants unless entrants provide the Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott with explicit permission to do so as indicated on the entry form. Please see The Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott at /index.php/screen/privacy.
15. By entering this contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott, their advertising and promotional agencies, their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this contest or, if declared a winner, the prize(s). Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses by the Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
16. This contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by the Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in this contest. The terms of this contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
17. The Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, The Niagara Falls Courtyard by Marriott reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.