Get Wonderstruck this Holiday Season
The holidays are upon us and Monday is the official day in our books to begin your “Happy Holidays” greetings, seeing Monday will be one month until Santa delivers lots of smiles to all of the young girls and boys (older ones too). Some holiday traditions stay the same year after year and some evolve. One of the newest traditions that many people have added to their current list, is an annual visit from our friend, Elf on the Shelf.
We’ve been told that the Elf, may make an appearance to the Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls hotel very soon. Stay tuned.
Speaking of traditions, Niagara Falls and the Niagara Region is filled with them.
Here are our Top Ten Favourite Things to Experience in Niagara during the holidays.
1. Ontario Power Generation Winter Festival of Lights – until January 31st
4. Ridley Christmas Market – Ridley College Fieldhouse, 2 Ridley Road, St. Catharines – Dec. 6th 2-7pm – over 60 talented artisans, musical entertainment, specialty food and a special visit from Santa
5. Christmas by the Falls - Scotiabank Convention Centre – Dec. 7th and 8th
6. Candelight Stroll- Niagara-on-the-Lake – Dec. 6th
8. Christmas on Ice – Fallsview Casino - November 22nd – Dec. 8th
So why not sprinkle a few new traditions to your current ones? Niagara is definitely filled with lots of fun filled holiday experiences.
Check out our holiday guide for all of the latest and greatest Niagara Falls event information.
Stay tuned to see who will be performing at the New Year’s Eve Concert event in Queen’s Park. That is definitely another exciting event that you don’t want to miss.