Eerie and Cheery Niagara Halloween Events
Did you know that Niagara Falls has a lot of fun and spooky Halloween history? If you are looking to add a dash of eerie excitement to your Halloween, be sure to head to this way for some of the most “chilling” and “thrilling” Niagara Falls Halloween events.
Drummond Hill Cemetary Tours –
October 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, at 7pm, 8pm and 9pm. Drummond Hill Cemetery is a nationally recognized heritage site. It is most famously known as the battle grounds of the “Battle of Lundy’s Lane”, as well as the burial site of Laura Secord. Take a night-time walk through Niagara Falls history through one of the most historic cemeteries in Canada. Led by a costumed guide, the human drama unfolds as you wander the grounds and happen upon theatrical performances that provide a glimpse into the lives of some of the famous and not so famous people from the history of the city. The vignettes are based on real people who are buried in the cemetery. Some content may not be suitable for younger audiences. Recommended for ages 14+.
Howell’s Family Pumpkin Farm
– It’s fun for the whole family. The list of fun is endless: Corn mazes, pig races, tractor rides, a haunted house, haystack jumping pillow, kettle corn, apple cider, pumpkin donuts, cow and t-rex trains and more. Open now until November 3rd.
All Hallows Eve at Old Fort Erie
– Oct 19th, 25th and 26th. Over 200 years of history with a touch of fright.
Haunt Manor – Haunted House & Hayrides
– Weekends until November 1st. Here you are taken back into time and walking through a Victorian style house haunted by the original family that once lived here in 1776, but tragically disappeared during the war. Voted the best haunted attraction and hayride in Canada.
Haunted Hayrides at Warner’s Ranch
– During the Halloween season enjoy the fright and delight of a Haunted Hayride, held October 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th and 26th with the first ride going out at 7:00 pm with the last ride departing at 10:45 pm.
Ghost Walks of Niagara-on-the-Lake
-Niagara-on-the-Lake is Canada’s Most Haunted Town! Over 200 years of history and ghosts are featured with tales of haunted pubs, inns, and homes. Open daily in October. Tours start at 8pm.
Haunted Hernder Hallows
– Hernder Estates Winery is hosting their Haunted Halloween Party V. Please check their website for the final date to be announced. Prizes awarded for the best Halloween costumes and musical performance from Jonesy. Proceeds from this event go to the New Regional Walker Family Cancer Centre.
You can also head down to the Clifton Hill area and experience the haunted houses for an extra spooky evening.
Be sure to visit some of the most exciting and frightening Niagara Falls Halloween Events this October.